The CSI 5200 Machinery Health Oil Analyzer tests oil for machine wear, lube system contamination, and chemistry changes of the oil that are indicative of machinery health degradation. Results provide a warning of unseen corrosion, contaminates, improper lubrication, and machine wear, and can eliminate the root cause of equipment failure.
oil chemistry, water-in-oil, viscosity, and detailed wear debris analysis. Along with the CSI 5200, the minilab contains the 52DV Digital Viscometer, the
52ZM Stereo Zoom Microscope, the 51CV Camera Video Capture kit, and AMS Machinery Manager.
The CSI 5200 provides:
- Accurate onsite analysis of oil health information
- Early indication of machine wear and fatigue
- Verification of correct oil usage through oil supply screenings
- Comprehensive coverage of chemistry contamination and wear eliminates the need for multiple analyzers and constant
- On-site testing
- More accurate results and easier diagnosis
- Save steps for Wear Debris Analysis with integrated method of patch preparation
- Covered by ASTM Standard Practice
- ASTM D7416-08
Quick Email enquiry
CSI 2130 Analyser
The CSI 2130 stands alone as the industry-leading vibration data collector, but its capabilities also include: Advanced Vibration Analysis Cross-Channel Analysis Transient Analysis Dynamic Balancing Laser Shaft Alignment Motor Monitoring
CSI 9420 Wireless VA
CSI 9420 Wireless Vibration Transmitter – Providing Accurate Vibration Monitoring in Hard-To-Reach Locations
CSI 5200 Oil Lab
The CSI 5200 Machinery Health Oil Analyzer tests oil for machine wear, lube system contamination, and chemistry changes of the oil that are indicative of machinery health degradation.