Advanced Engineering, join us in November
We are looking forward to Advanced Engineering in November at the NEC where the RMS Team will again be exhibiting. You’ll find us on Stand: TBC, discussing the importance of condition improvement, with a focus on the skills and knowledge needed to adopt innovative technologies, such as Motion Amplification and remote asset monitoring. RMS’s Director, Stuart Walker, will also be available to discuss how MA has become a key component of Condition Monitoring at RMS – not to be missed! We look forward to seeing you there!
Get hands-on with Motion Amplifcation, try it yourself live!
The UK’s leading annual engineering and manufacturing event for the entire engineering supply chain.
Visit the future now: new technologies for supply chain continuity and manufacturing competitiveness.
Register your interest for the 13th and most important edition of Advanced Engineering to date! Join your peers advanced manufacturing sectors to network and source innovative new solutions from the engineering supply chains in R&D, design, test & measurement, advanced materials, manufacturing, and production.
Advanced Engineering provides new business for professionals from OEMs, and all tiers of the supply chain, and is set to be the industry reunion we’ve all been waiting for.
Don’t miss out, register today to secure your free place!
Advanced Engineering is the UK’s leading showcase on the latest advances in engineering, converging innovations, latest developments and vital information driving efficiency and profitability to enable UK manufacturers to compete and grow in an ever competitive global market.
Top 6 Reasons to Attend
- Industry Experts: Hear from industry experts for free – access over 200 presentations and case studies from OEMs and top tier speakers through five open forums
- Network Growth: Meet industry leaders from every sector of the Advanced Engineering show including partners from our newest sector; Medical Device Engineering
- Industry 4.0: Discover what Industry 4.0 means for you – visit the Connected Manufacturing show zone and conference for the latest industry insights and exclusive content
- All your needs: Numerous exhibitors with solutions in areas including R&D, design, test, production, manufacturing, inspection, measurement, materials and technology
- Stay up-to-date: Keep up-to-date with the latest in new innovations and technologies – presented by industry leading start-ups, SMEs and national research initiatives
- AE Connect: Take advantage of the free AE Connect meeting and matchmaking service to network with peers and meet the right suppliers for you with our extensive database