The AMS 2140 Machinery Health Analyser takes vibration data and analysis measurements to the next level. It features simultaneous four-channel plus phase data collection and unique peak detection capabilities for the earliest indication of bearing and gearbox degradation. In addition to delivering faster data collection for less time in the field or more machines monitored, the AMS 2140 is ergonomically designed for comfortable, single hand operation all day long.
The AMS 2140 Analyser was designed to meet the toughest user challenges – and was driven by feedback from customers like you! In addition to providing the fastest data collection on the market, the AMS 2140 was ergonomically designed for comfortable, single hand operation – all day long.
But that’s not all you get…
- Battery life that lasts beyond a full shift (10+ hours of continuous use)
- A bright touchscreen that auto-adjusts to every lighting environment so you can always read the screen
- Embedded Analysis Experts to help even novice users with sophisticated troubleshooting tests
- Simultaneous four channel plus phase monitoring and analysis
- Early bearing and gear wear detection with PeakVue technology
- Sleeve bearing analysis via dual orbit plots
Routine data and corrective maintenance jobs can be uploaded to AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager software for additional analysis and reporting.
Approved Distribution Channel
RMS are Emersons Approved Distribution Channel (ADC) for the UK and Ireland specialising in the AMS (previously known as CSI) brand of reliability equipment.
- Simultaneous four-channel plus phase
- Fastest vibration analyzer on the market
- Ergonomically designed to make long days in the field easier
- Data collection, vibration analysis, balancing, and motor diagnostics in a single unit
- Monitor a broad range of machinery – from variable speed equipment, complex gearboxes, high speed compressors, and sleeve bearing turbo machinery
- Pre-configured Analysis Experts to easily test and diagnose your toughest issues
- Size: 8.8″ (248 mm) high, 1.57″ (40 mm) deep, 8.9″ (226 mm) wide
- Weight: 3.95 lbs (1.79 kg)
- LCD Display: 6″ x 4.5″ (151 x 115 mm) color TFT w/ LED backlight
- Resolution 640 x 480 pixels. Touchscreen – XY resistive
- Keypad: 12 tactile dome buttons with backlit keys, electroluminescent panel illumination
- Operating Temperature: -4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)
- Environmental Rating: Sealed enclosure, IP-65 rated
Data Storage Capacity
- Internal memory: 1 GB
- External memory: SD (Secure Digital). Virtually unlimited memory with off-the-shelf SDHC SD cards up to 32 GB
Designed for use in industrial environments, the AMS 2140 has received an IP 65 rating certifying that it is dust- and splash water-tight. It also complies with international safety standards for FM and CSA Class 1 Division 2 Groups (A,B,C,D) and ATEX and IECeX Zone 2 hazardous areas in the United States, Canada, and Europe.