Introduction: AMS 9420 Wireless Vibration Transmitter
Providing accurate vibration monitoring in hard-to-reach locations. As part of Emerson’s Smart Wireless solutions, the rugged AMS 9420 Wireless Vibration Transmitter connects quickly, easily, and economically to any machine. It delivers vibration information over a highly-reliable, self-organizing wireless network for use by operations and maintenance personnel.
Configuration, diagnostics, and alerts are imported into AMS Suite: Intelligent Device Manager. The AMS 9420 is ideal for vibration monitoring applications, especially in hard-to-reach or cost prohibitive locations. It provides reliability with advanced accuracy for all installations. The AMS 9420 can be configured for a variety of low-power accelerometer sensor input options including one accelerometer, one accelerometer with embedded temperature, or two accelerometers.
- Accurately monitors vibration and temperature in hard-to-reach locations
- Provides complete vibration data including overall levels, energy bands, high resolution spectra and waveforms
- Enables three ways to collect spectra: time-based, on-alert, and on-demand
- Includes Emerson’s unique PeakVue technology for bearing and gear diagnostics
- Certified intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas
- Delivers data and device alerts securely and reliably via IEC 62591 (WirelessHART) networks
- Easily integrates into any host via Modbus or OPC with detailed diagnostics via AMS Suite software
Approved Distribution Channel
RMS are Emersons Approved Distribution Channel (ADC) for the UK and Ireland specialising in the AMS brand of reliability equipment.
Last updated: 6th December 2023