CBM Conference UK Special
Mobius Institute, hosts of the CBM Conference, are offering up to 25 participants, who purchase a 3-day pass for the UK’s CBM Conference, the opportunity to take a two day Asset Reliability Practitioner [ARP] CAT I workshop hosted by Mobius’s CEO and Founder, Jason Tranter, with an optional certification exam at the end of day two. As part of the examination requirements, participants are also given access to the ARP distance learning modules prior to the event.
This workshop is ideal for anyone who wishes to gain a solid understanding of reliability improvement and condition-based maintenance. You will understand why you should improve reliability, what is involved in implementing a program, and what all the roadblocks will be. You will have a clear understanding of the strategies, philosophies, and terminology associated with the very important process of improving reliability and performance. The course is perfect for managers, engineers, maintenance & operations managers, and condition monitoring leaders.
How to book your place
- Complete the Registration process
- Choose the Part 2 option either in the morning or afternoon on Day 2
- Choose whether to take the examination (Cost per student: £220) *
* Note: If you wish to be ARP I certified you need to view all of the ARP I modules combined at the conference and online. Rather than being forced to attend all two days of ARP during the conference (allowing you to attend other workshops and conference sessions), you can decide what to learn in person and what to learn online. Day One focuses on leadership, culture change, program justification, and implementation. Day Two focuses on defect elimination, reliability engineering, CM, and maintenance. At the end of Day Two, you can take the optional exam.
For further assistance or explanation email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two Day Workshop Outline
Jason Tranter, the founder of Mobius, will be the presenter, and he will use his 35-year experience, and animated presentations, to make the course informative, interesting, and understandable.
The workshop will cover the following:
- A big picture overview
- The benefits of reliability improvement
- How to assess the benefits for your organization
- How to develop a reliability culture
- Selling the program to senior management
- Developing the program strategy
- Understanding failure and failure modes
- Defect elimination
- Developing an asset reliability strategy
- Work management (planning and scheduling)
- Spares and material management
- Precision and proactive maintenance
- Condition monitoring
- How to break out of the reactive maintenance cycle of doom
- Continuous improvement
- A summary of the implementation strategy
Once you complete the workshop you will be eligible to take the two-hour, 60-question, multiple-choice ARP-I exam at the conference. The cost of the exam will be: £220 per student.