The Asset Reliability Practitioner [ARP] Leader course is intended for those who have taken the lead role in the reliability and performance improvement program. Great responsibility comes with this great opportunity, and the aim of this course is to set you up for success.
While technical knowledge is an advantage in this role, it is essential that you can lead people, communicate frequently and clearly, and have strong budget and project management skills. You must have a crystal clear vision of how the program will benefit the business and its employees, and a detailed plan, with milestones on how to achieve those goals. You must also understand the nature of the challenges that you will face and have a proactive strategy for overcoming those challenges.
This course is designed to prepare you for that role, and to strengthen your knowledge and skills if you already hold that position. It is based on 30+ years of experience seeing a relatively small number of companies truly succeed in their mission, and countless companies fail.
To ensure that your time put to best use, you can watch any part of the course, or the entire course, online before you attend the live event. And you can take it again soon afterwards to refresh your memory and improve your understanding.
Asset Reliability Practitioner (ARP) Leader
- Overview of the Implementation Strategy
- Establishing the Value of the Initiative
- Establishing Corporate-wide Support
- Supporting Information Management and Key Measures & Metrics
- Defect Elimination
- Managing a Multi-site Program
- Overcoming Common Challenges
- Continuous Improvement
Engineer-x & Leader-x
A Unique Opportunity for Reliability & Performance Improvement Professionals
Under normal reliability certification circumstances, you can take some training and have some experience, and you will take an exam and rightfully so, you are recognized for the knowledge that you have. But that doesn’t prove anything to do with your Competence. A person can be Category I, II or III because they understand what to do, but that doesn’t mean that they have ‘done it’. So we have created x for eXperience. So Engineer-x is the ‘Proven Reliability Engineer’ and the Leader-x is the ‘Proven Reliability Program Leader’. So we will go through an audit process, an interview process, and a verification and validation process to find those individuals who have done it; they don’t just know about it, but they have done it.
We believe that this is a unique opportunity for people who have different levels of knowledge, and they should be recognized for that, but also the actual experience, they should be recognized for that. Recognition that you can do it and have done it.
Our Public courses include:
- No. of Days TBC,
- Optional certification exam Mobius Institute
- Pre and Post course Web based access to Asset Reliability Practitioner Leader Materials
- Online Pre and Post course tutorials
- Online Training manual
- Accredited Training Manuals (PRINTED approx. 400 pages)
- 2/3 course lunches every day + morning and afternoon drinks etc.
Eligibility & Exams
Student eligibility for certification
Note: It is possible to attend a course and sit the exam even if you don’t yet have the experience required, your certificate will only be issued once you can demonstrate the required experience.
Advocate: you’ll need 6 months or more experience. When completing the experience section on the online registration form please confirm you have sufficient experience. Note that when completing the official exam registration form you will be required to provide suitable evidence.
Engineer: you’ll need 18 months or more experience, a CAT I certificate is not required. When completing the experience section on the online registration form please confirm you have sufficient experience. Note that when completing the official exam registration form you will be required to provide suitable evidence.
Leader: you’ll need 36 months or more experience and have a valid CAT II certificate. When completing the experience section on the online registration form please confirm you have sufficient experience. Note that when completing the official exam registration form you will be required to provide suitable evidence.
Certification process & pricing:
Those who successfully pass the course assessments (70% or greater pass mark required), will be eligible to sit an accredited exam at the end of the course (or at a later date if preferred).
We offer certification that follows ISO and ASNT standards via Mobius Institute.
The MOBIUS certification exam price is £TBC +VAT, including digital certificate.
Note: Mobius exam registration is completed by each student once they are logged into their Mobius online portal. This login also gives access to the online pre-study portal.
Pricing & Payment
Per student: £TBC
Mobius Exam: £TBC (including digital certificate)
- For companies who have already purchased courses we offer Purchase Order as a payment method. Please add the PO number to the registration form and send the PO to wendy(at)rms-reliability.com
- For new companies we will send a Pro-forma invoice by email. Students will not be registered, or places allocated, until payment has been received.
- For credit card payments, add your card details to the Registration Form, or if you prefer, call the Accounts department on +44 (0)1206 791917. Please note that in accordance with UK law, there are no processing fees for using personal credit or debit cards. If you are paying with a Commercial credit or debit card the processing fee is currently 2.5%.
- Prices listed are exclusive of UK VAT, currently at 20%. This applies to all training courses conducted in the UK. Please contact the Training team on +44 (0)1206 791917 if you have any queries.
Stoke by Nayland Hotel
Keepers Lane, Leavenheath, Colchester,
Essex, CO6 4PZ
+44 (0)1206 262836
When making a reservation at the Stoke by Nayland hotel, mention the RMS training course you are attending and a discount will be applied
+44 (0)1206 791917
Public course registration:
- Complete the public registration form selecting the course and date students wish to attend – note that places on public courses are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis – to avoid disappointment please make your booking as early as possible. Onsite courses can also be booked via the Registration form.
- Once student registration and payment has been processed and places confirmed, students will receive an email with their login details to the Mobius Online Portal. Upon login, students complete all the required information, after which they can then access the online learning material and begin their pre-study.
- Regardless of which certification option are chosen, students will have access to the Mobius online learning software from the date of registration and for 6 months after the course, enabling both pre and post study.