BINDT CM2023 & NDT2023, join us in September
We are looking forward to the BINDT UK CM2023 in September this year at the Radisson Hotel in Northampton. In additional to the CM2023, the NDT2023 will celebrate its 60th Anniversary, an amazing achievement that shows the dedication of industry professionals in the UK. Both events are co-located and run between 12-14 September.
The RMS Team can be found on Stand: TBC, discussing the importance of condition improvement, with a focus on the skills and knowledge needed to adopt innovative technologies, such as Motion Amplification and remote asset monitoring. RMS’s Director, Dean Whittle will also be available to discuss how he see’s the future of Condition Monitoring training – not to be missed! We look forward to seeing you there!
Benefits of attending BINDT UK CM2023 & NDT2023:
- Plenary presentations
- Invited and contributed presentations, including case study presentations
- Industrial sessions for major industrial sectors
- Invited presentations
- Expert panel session on hot topics in condition monitoring, led by recognised scientists and engineers
- Exhibition, vendor presentations and plenary spotlight session for exhibitors and sponsors
- Social events
- BINDT-sponsored student packages
- Free of charge workshop for CM conference delegates
Call for Papers (PDF)
Download a PDF copy here.
Visit the BINDT UK CM2023 website for full details, including registration and how to get to the Radisson Hotel & Conference Centre London Heathrow. You can also follow this event on Twitter @CM_MFPT. We look forward to seeing you there.
Last updated: 27th September 2023