Join us at the Park Inn, London in June
We’re looking forward to BINDT UK CM2020 in June where the RMS Team will be exhibiting, you’ll find us on Stand No. (TBC) – we look forward to meeting you. Also, RMS’s Director, Dean Whittle, will be available to discuss how he see’s the future of Condition Monitoring training – not to be missed!
Event overview, from the BINDT UK CM2020 website:
The conference is being organised by BINDT in close partnership with the International Society for Condition Monitoring (ISCM) and the US Society for Machinery Failure Prevention Technology (MFPT). This combination of the efforts of these leading organisations creates one of the largest events of its kind at a truly international level and builds on the highly successful 16 international condition monitoring conferences organised by BINDT, the First World Congress on CM in 2017 organised by BINDT and ISCM and 71 annual conferences organised by the Society for MFPT.
BINDT has always recognised the importance of encouraging students to participate in this major international event. As a gesture to celebrate the seventeenth international conference, the Institute will be providing sponsorship of student registrations in 2020, resulting in a major reduction of fees for student attendance.
Attending BINDT UK CM2020, here’s how you’ll benefit:
- Plenary presentations
- Invited and contributed presentations, including case study presentations
- Industrial sessions for major industrial sectors
- Invited presentations
- Expert panel session on hot topics in condition monitoring, led by recognised scientists and engineers
- Exhibition, vendor presentations and plenary spotlight session for exhibitors and sponsors
- Social events
- BINDT-sponsored student packages
- Free of charge workshop for CM conference delegates
Visit the BINDT UK CM2020 website for full details, including registration and how to get to the Park Inn by Radisson. You can also follow this event on Twitter @CM_MFPT. We look forward to seeing you there.