05/03/2020: “In light of the recent updates of the COVID-19 epidemic, we have made the difficult decision to cancel CONNECT Middle East Conference 2020 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. We have been listening to your emails and voicemails and appreciate the concern many of you have shared in travelling at this time. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you but we feel we need to be responsible for not only the safety of all of you as attendees, exhibitors and speakers but, our staff as well. We will be rescheduling for March 2021” – CBM CONNECT Conference, Mobius Institute
Join us at the Westin, Abu Dhabi in March 2021
The CBM Conference 2021 (Middle East) is the continent’s largest conference for condition monitoring professionals. You will have access to learning sessions, workshops and the latest technologies in the industry all from the comfort of one of Abu Dhabi’s leading hotel and conference centers (The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa). It is a fantastic opportunity to improve and update your industry knowledge, discover new technologies or new approaches in the industry and to create new and lasting friendships with peers from across the continent and around the globe.
The conference covers a broad cross-section of topics in the industry, including:
- Vibration analysis: the method of detecting subtle changes in vibrations that occur when machines suffer from a wide range of faults
- Infrared thermography: a thermal imaging technology used to detect electrical process and manufacturing faults
- Wear debris analysis: a method of detecting metal wear particles and other contaminants in oil samples
- Motor testing: a method of using motor current measurements to detect faults in the supply voltage
- Ultrasound: listening to frequencies above our range of hearing to detect friction, turbulence and impact within machines
- Lubrication: the key to long life of machine parts
- Condition monitoring: ensuring correct condition to extend lifespan
- Alignment and balance: ensuring centrifugal forces are kept to a minimum to decrease strain and improve reliability.
Pricing: 3 day pass – $1499; 2 day pass – $999; 1 day pass $499
For special group rates, please contact Becky by phone at (+1) 239-600-6828 ext. 3 (GMT -4) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org