“CANCELLED: Your safety is our priority! Maintaining your health during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is extremely important to Mobius Institute which is why we have made the hard decision to cancel the CBM + RELIABILITY CONNECT Live Training Conference United Kingdom 2021.” – Mobius Connect Team; new dates to be announced.
Join us at the Marriot Hotel in October
The CBM Conference 2021 (UK) is the area’s largest conference for condition monitoring professionals. You will have access to learning sessions, workshops and the latest technologies in the industry all from the comfort of the Marriott. It is a fantastic opportunity to improve and update your industry knowledge, discover new technologies or new approaches in the industry and to create new and lasting friendships with peers from across the continent and around the globe.
This event is entirely focused on the vibration analysis, maintenance and reliability and condition monitoring industries. Attend the CBM Conference (UK), and you will have the opportunity to experience at least two keynote presentations and over 25 educational presentations from industry experts in the United Kingdom and around the world.
The CBM Conference 2021 (UK) offers several networking opportunities to attendees, including two receptions complete with food and drink, and a main evening dinner that includes entertainment. Meeting other people in your area who are passionate about vibration analysis can be tricky. But we make it easy for professionals from across the United Kingdom to meet like-minded peers and grow their network across the continent and across the world.
The conference covers a broad cross-section of topics in the industry, including:
- Vibration analysis: the method of detecting subtle changes in vibrations that occur when machines suffer from a wide range of faults
- Infrared thermography: a thermal imaging technology used to detect electrical process and manufacturing faults
- Wear debris analysis: a method of detecting metal wear particles and other contaminants in oil samples
- Motor testing: a method of using motor current measurements to detect faults in the supply voltage
- Ultrasound: listening to frequencies above our range of hearing to detect friction, turbulence and impact within machines
- Lubrication: the key to long life of machine parts
- Condition monitoring: ensuring correct condition to extend lifespan
- Alignment and balance: ensuring centrifugal forces are kept to a minimum to decrease strain and improve reliability.
Visit the website for full details and registration.
Pricing: 2021 to be confirmed
For special group rates, please contact Becky by phone at (+1) 239-600-6828 ext. 3 (GMT -4) or by email at [email protected]