The Criticality Analysis service supports the notion that a key step for improving asset reliability and availability is to assess and document Plant Criticality and the impact of failure for individual assets and systems, which in turn will provide maintenance and reliability teams with key areas for improvement focus.
Based upon the need to better understand the impact of individual asset failure, our Plant Criticality studies will show the resultant benefits:
- Focus the maintenance and reliability teams’ focus, application and resources
- Provide an overall and individually ranked asset list in terms of criticality and importance to the business
- Better understand the impact failure of each individual asset, with respect to safety, environment, production and maintenance
- Provide a focus for developing and identifying asset defense plans (i.e. selection of the best and most appropriate maintenance techniques)
- Help identify and set asset health monitoring periods
- Identify system bottlenecks
- Assist maintenance program building and planning
Asset Protection Plans
Asset Protection plans are typically put together after the Criticality assessment has been completed. However, where the criticality of the assets is already known an asset protection plan can be put together. This involves selecting the best and most appropriate maintenance techniques to protect the asset from failure.
Have you subscribed you our YouTube channel?
Last updated: 25th September 2023