The Reliability Event
We’re looking forward to Maintec 2021 in April where RMS will be exhibiting, you’ll find us on Stand No. TBA – we look forward to meeting you. Also, RMS’s Director, Dean Whittle, will be speaking on the theme ‘Condition Monitoring – a key component of asset management’ – one not to be missed!
Event overview, from the Maintec website:
Maintec is the longest standing exhibition dedicated to the maintenance, reliability and asset management industry. Returning to the NEC, Birmingham on the 27-29th April 2021, Maintec will again bring together the industry’s community and provide a forum for engineers to meet suppliers, learn from industry experts and source the latest technology and equipment for their site.
Throughout its 40 year history, Maintec has always focused on delivering an event that caters to the maintenance engineer and provides an opportunity to source the very latest technology and suppliers available on the market.
No matter where you are based in the UK, no venue can compete with Birmingham’s NEC for accessibility. Situated at the heart of our transport networks no venue is better connected, which is why the NEC is the obvious choice when we bring the MRO community together in November.
By attending Maintec 2021, you’ll be able to:
- Meet 100 of the best suppliers, service providers and manufacturers.
- Experience live product launches of the very latest equipment and tech.
- Hear keynote presentations, in-depth case study reviews of active maintenance projects, technical focused sessions, panel discussions and educational in-depth seminars from leading educators.
- Speak to experts directly about challenges facing your site on a daily basis.
- Join your peers in discussing the UK’s maintenance industry of today and your role in building a successful future.
Visit the Maintec website for full details, including how to get to the NEC. There is no charge for the event but participant registration is recommended to claim your free event ebadge and be the first to receive exhibitor and show news!
We look forward to seeing you there.