Join us in June for Maintec 2023
We are looking forward to Maintec in June at the NEC where the RMS Team will again be exhibiting. You’ll find us on Stand: B12, discussing the importance of condition improvement, with a focus on the skills and knowledge needed to adopt innovative technologies, such as Motion Amplification and Remote Asset Monitoring. RMS’s Director, Stuart Walker, will also be available to share how MA has become a key component of Condition Monitoring at RMS – not to be missed! We look forward to seeing you there!
Get hands-on with Motion Amplifcation, try it yourself live!
Learn more about our Wireless Sensor Technology solutions
AMS WIreless Vibration Monitor
Kappa X Wireless Vibration Sensor
Overview of Manufacturing and Engineering Week
- A fully interconnected series of digital and live events delivering a focus on UK manufacturing and engineering excellence and innovation. Four live major exhibitions (Manufacturing Expo, Engineering Expo, Engineering Expo and Maintec) held on 7th – 8th June 2023 at the NEC, Birmingham. The Digital events including podcasts, webinars, round table discussions and review will be streaming on 6th, 7th and 10th June.
- Organised and delivered by a team with an outstanding track record of building successful exhibitions and which has more than 100 years of hands-on manufacturing and engineering experience between them. Bringing everything that the manufacturing community needs together, delivered by a unique umbrella cross-sector multi-faceted event that is designed to strengthen connections, create further opportunities, and promote direct engagement face-to-face.
- Owned by Nineteen Group – a dynamic and successful large-scale events specialist that has already committed significant initial investment for the event, including a marketing budget of £500k covering all the 5* mainstream engineering and manufacturing publishers and their key platforms.
- Bringing everything that the manufacturing community needs together, delivered by a unique umbrella cross-sector multi-faceted event that is designed to strengthen connections, create further opportunities, and promote direct engagement face-to-face.
- Co-location and collaboration in action, harnessing critical content benefits and audience scope.
- 400 exhibitors anticipated for year one.
- Thousands of additional relevant visitors already attending established and popular co-located events; TCT and MedTech Innovations
For more details visit the Manufacturing and Engineering Week website – www.mandeweek.co.uk
Event overview, from the Maintec website:
Maintec is the longest standing exhibition dedicated to the maintenance, reliability and asset management industry. Returning to the NEC, Birmingham in June 2023, Maintec will again bring together the industry’s community and provide a forum for engineers to meet suppliers, learn from industry experts and source the latest technology and equipment for their site.
Throughout its 40 year history, Maintec has always focused on delivering an event that caters to the maintenance engineer and provides an opportunity to source the very latest technology and suppliers available on the market.
No matter where you are based in the UK, no venue can compete with Birmingham’s NEC for accessibility. Situated at the heart of our transport networks no venue is better connected, which is why the NEC is the obvious choice when we bring the MRO community together in November.
By attending Maintec, you’ll be able to:
- Meet 100 of the best suppliers, service providers and manufacturers.
- Experience live product launches of the very latest equipment and tech.
- Hear keynote presentations, in-depth case study reviews of active maintenance projects, technical focused sessions, panel discussions and educational in-depth seminars from leading educators.
- Speak to experts directly about challenges facing your site on a daily basis.
- Join your peers in discussing the UK’s maintenance industry of today and your role in building a successful future.
Visit the Maintec website for full details, including how to get to the NEC. There is no charge for the event but participant registration is recommended to claim your free event ebadge and be the first to receive exhibitor and show news!
We look forward to seeing you there.