Maintenance 2022, join us in March
We are looking forward to Maintenance 2022 in March at the Antwep Expo where the RMS Team will again be exhibiting. You’ll find us on Stand: B3340, discussing the importance of condition improvement, with a focus on the skills and knowledge needed to adopt innovative technologies, such as Motion Amplification and remote asset monitoring. RMS’s Director, Stuart Walker, will also be available to discuss how MA has become a key component of Condition Monitoring at RMS – not to be missed! We look forward to seeing you there!
Get hands-on with Motion Amplifcation, try it yourself live!
Event overview, from the Maintenance 2022 website:
The Maintenance trade show 2022 stands for a unique experience regarding industrial maintenance. With a focus on maintenance optimisation, processes and production. The best tools and know-how – first hand! Coated in an innovation, automation and virtual reality crust. Visit, gain knowledge and get a head start!
Under one roof and on 2 trade show days, meet professionals from sectors such as (petro)chemistry, water treatment, process industry, energy and metal. See and be seen: showcase your business’ complete range and stay top-of-mind.
Attending Maintenance 2022, here’s how you’ll benefit:
- Hot spot for maintenance and technical managers, engineers, plant & procurement managers
- + 140 exhibitors to visit, + 5,000 professionals (duo-event) to meet
- Inspiring network moments and master classes on hot topics
- Benefit from 2 events in one go! 1 entry ticket for Maintenance and Pumps & Valves
- A unique interactive event for production related maintenance in Europe’s industrial center
- 200% future proof, the latest digital – virtual – automatic techniques
Visit the Maintenance website for full details, including how to get to the Antwerp Expo (Jan Van Rijswijcklaan 191, Antwerpen, Antwerpen 2020, BE). To register for the event directly, use our personalised link. We look forward to seeing you there.
Last updated: 27th September 2023