Online Real-time Vibration Monitoring
The affordable channel vibration monitors from PCH Engineering measures the condition and protects the machine 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The built in alarm function secures early knowledge of all machine faults e.g. unbalance or misalignment. This allows you to handle problems before they cause breakdowns. Most of our monitors are SIL 2 rated with MTTF(D), FIT, PFH(D) and DC diagnostic coverage numbers available.
Therefore, you can assure operational continuity of your production and avoid unplanned machinery downtime, material costs, etc.
Vibration Monitor description:
This compact, one-channel vibration monitor helps protect your plant and your machinery from unscheduled production stops and breakdowns.
The number one cause of serious machine failure and downtime is bearing damage as a result of undetected misalignment or unbalance in a machine. When the bearings of a machine are not functioning properly, the vibration level of the machine may become too high, resulting in costly machine breakdowns and production stops.
You can avoid this by fitting a PCH 1-Channel Vibration Monitor to your critical or expensive machines. The vibration monitor allows you to keep a vigilant eye on your machinery and to detect and fix any unbalance before it causes serious damage.
Retrofit the PCH 1-Channel Vibration Monitor to Your Machine
The PCH One-Channel Vibration Monitor can be retrofitted to any rotating machinery, including:
- Centrifuges, Separators, Decanters & Purifiers
- Gears and reducers
- Blowers, Fans & Pumps
- Waste Handling Systems
- Spray Driers
- Cooling Towers
- Food & Chemical Treatment units
- Power Plants
- Cement Plants
4 Versions of The PCH Vibration Monitor
The PCH 1-Channel Vibration Monitor comes in 4 versions: A standard monitor and a monitor suitable for ATEX zones 1 and 21. Both versions come with either on-the-spot configuration or with remote access to data through PCH user software.
Find the PCH Vibration Monitor to Suit Your Needs
|Product No.||1-Channel vibration monitoring||Remote access (RS-485 version)||Suitable for Atex zones 1 + 21|
PCH 1270/1272/1275/1277 1-Channel Vibration Monitor Features:
- Measuring parameter: velocity mm/s or acceleration m/s²
- Frequency range: 10 to 1000 Hz or 1 to 30/300 Hz
- 2 alarm levels with individual delay times and 2 alarm relays
- Analog DC output RMS 4-20 mA, proportional to 0-100 %
- Measuring range selectable: 10 to 100 mm/s or m/s² rms
- Self-test function can be activated externally
- Safety level SIL 2 rated, GOST-R certificate, ETL listed upon request
- RS-485 version available for communication with PCH user software
*Also see the PCH 4-Channel Vibration Monitor