PeakVue Stress Wave Analysis Wall Chart
More than 2000 delivered worldwide across all industry sectors
The PeakVue Stress Wave Analysis Wall Chart consists of 12 detailed real world faults, captured using PeakVue Technology.
Each fault clearly shows what you would expect to see in the spectral and time waveform domains. General and filter settings are described for each fault case. A section at the top of the chart also clearly explains how the technology works, sensor selection, mounting and filters to be used.
Special Offer 2023 ✨
Save 25% on Wall Charts & VA Pocket guide
Coupon code: RMS25CHART
Valid until: 31/12/2023
Our PeakVue Analysis Wall chart hangs prouldy near the restaurant. The conversations it creates makes between the engineers is fascinating, especially with new recruits. Thanks to RMS for sharing the knowledge. – Pdm Engineer, Steel Industry
Introduction to PeakVue
- PeakVue overview
- Sensor selection, location and mounting
- PeakVue Setup
The defects covered include
- Bearing Cage Defect
- Bearing Ball Defect
- Bearing Outer Race Defect
- Bearing Inner Race Defect
- Cracked Inner Race Defect
- Rotating Looseness
- Worn Piston/Cyclinder
- Chipped Gear Teeth
- Eccentric Gear
- Misaligned Gears
- Felt Bearing Defect
PeakVue Analysis Reference Wall Chart
- Printed A1 (851x594mm) size on a high quality durable 400 gsm paper
- Free worldwide shipping to continue supporting engineer education
- Secure delivery with Royal Mail International Signed-for Service
- Payment via the online shop with all major credit cards (Square)
- Add multiple charts and pocket guides to a single order
- Copyright: Reliability Maintenance Solutions Ltd
The PeakVue Analysis Reference Wall Chart and VA Pocket Guide were one of the best resources I ever received on a Training Course. – CAT-III Student, Petro-Chemical Industry
Terms and Conditions
- To support Engineer-education we ship Wall Charts and Pocket Guides free-of-charge worldwide.
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail secure international signed-for service.
- The local carrier for International orders is regional dependent.
- Royal Mail aims to delivery between 1-10 working days, depending on location.
- If the apartment/suite number is not included or a bad postal code is provided and reshipping is required, RMS Ltd will send a custom quote for the re-shipping charge – please ensure that the Shipping Address is correct before completing the order.
Refunds & Returns
- RMS Ltd provide a 30-day return policy during which a Customer may return an item that is in re-sellable condition, unless agreed otherwise prior to return (at their own expense).
- As of May 2nd, 2023, any complete or partial refunds issued to credit cards will be subject to a deduction of 2.5% + 0.25p for card processing fees.
- RMS Ltd also provide a return/refund policy for any damaged or defective items as long as any claims are placed within 14 days of the item being received.
- RMS Ltd will not provide any policy for any claims placed on an item after 30 days of being received.
- For Wall Chart and Pocket Guide questions, send emails to the Team at: [email protected]
- If you are interested in custom branding in higher volumes, please complete the form below:
Vibration Analysis Certification
Learn more about gaining VA Certification.
Last updated: 10th June 2023