The IMI Model 699A07 Portable Vibration Calibrator provides a field tested method for on-the-spot dynamic verification of accelerometers, velocity pickups and noncontact displacement transducers. Optional mounting fixtures and hardware needed to connect transducers to the 699A07 mounting platform are available upon request. A closed-loop control algorithm provides enhanced stability and accuracy of frequency and amplitude levels.
The 699A07 can be used for a variety of applications that include:
- Verification and calibration of vibration transducers and related vibration test systems
- Verification of connector and cabling integrity
- Confirm machine vibration alarm trip points are set properly and ensure end-to-end functionality of vibration monitoring systems
The Portable Vibration Calibrator with Sensitivity Display – Includes on-board ICP® & Voltage input, adjustable frequency range (5 Hz-10 kHz) and amplitude. LCD displays English or metric units, with on-board memory, USB flash drive data storage.
- Frequency Range: 5 to 10000 Hz (300 to 600000 cpm)
- Maximum Load: 800 gm
- Maximum Amplitude: 20 g pk (196 m/s^2 pk)
- Maximum Amplitude: 15 in/sec pk (380 mm/s pk)
- Maximum Amplitude: 50 mils pk-pk (1.27 mm pk-pk)