The SDT200 Ultrasound Detector helps by reducing your energy costs which is a difficult challenge faced by many industries in today’s economy. But, it doesn’t have to be!
Undetected air or steam leaks, bearing failures and electrical panel faults cost you real money. There’s a way to cut these extra expenses from your energy bill.
Preserve the health of your assets with the SDT200 ultrasound detector. Hear air leaks, trend and monitor the condition of your bearings, safely inspect electrical panels and schedule repairs on your own terms, long before they shut you down – all with ultrasound technology.
Improve asset reliability with your SDT200
- Bearing Monitoring – Identify early-stage bearing defects to prevent unplanned failures.
- Leak Detection – Find and fix leaks to cut your energy costs by 40%.
- Electrical Systems – Scan your electrical systems for partial discharge faults.
- Steam Traps – Identify failed steam traps that reduce system efficiency.
- Valve Monitoring – Inspect valves to identify defect conditions.
- Condition Monitoring – Keep a pulse on the condition of your plant’s assets.
- Marine Applications – Tightness testing and condition monitoring keeps your vessel “Ship Shape”.
- TankTest – Reveal leaks in underground storage tanks.
SDT200 Ultrasound Features
- Built-in ultrasound sensor
- Built-in temperature sensor with a laser pointer for pinpoint accuracy
- Wide range of available airborne and contact sensors
- Digital measurement display
- Intuitive navigation with icon-based menu
- Four condition indicators for more ways to interpret data
- Predefined node tree with 4,000 measurement points
- DataDump software transfers data to PC
- Available in ATEX version
- Device and software available in six languages (EN, FR, DU, GE, ES, IT)
Video: SDT200 Ultrasound Detector – Introduction
All SDT Products (More languages)