SDT340 – Detect, Trend, and Analyse
Continuation in Ultrasound and Vibration Innovation
RMS take pride in recommending innovative condition monitoring solutions that are fit-for purpose. The SDT340 is both, and some!
The SDT340 allows you to detect, trend, and analyse asset health by viewing the ultrasound and vibration time signal and spectrum. This can be done instantly on the color display.
The ability to manage the results and organise your condition monitoring strategy is possible with Ultranalysis® Suite 3. This allows you to control any combination of assets and tasks thanks to its flexibility.
To receive the SDT340 price, click the button above.
Also review: CRYSOUND Acoustic Imager
Using the SDT340 – Steam Traps
8 Key Features of the STD340
- The 3.5’’ color display gives you a crystal clear view in the darkest conditions.
- Record time waveform data up to 10 minutes in duration with enhanced signal data.
- Recall historical data for trending and alarming in-the-field acquisition.
- The intuitive interface to UAS3 allows for data collection in “off-route” mode.
- Enhance productivity in the field with on-screen time signal, spectrum, split screen view, and icon navigation.
- Experience enhanced impact detection with focUS Mode. See defects others simply cannot.
- Pan and expand your time signal or spectrum and list the highest values to improve in-field diagnosis.
- High definition Bluetooth headphones.
Condition Monitoring Applications
- Mechanical Condition Monitoring
- Bearing Lubrication Monitoring
- Air and Gas Leak Detection
- Electrical Fault Detection
- Steam Trap Testing
- Valve Condition Monitoring
- Hydraulics Systems Monitoring
- Tanks Tightness Testing
- Marine Applications
What’s New with the STD340
- Backups 4.256 GB memory is 16 times more than SDT270. The SDT340 utilises an internal memory storage only. The use of SD Cards and pluggable memory introduces the risk of mismatched data, lost data, and transmission of PC viruses.
- The brilliant color display boasts crystal clear resolution on a generous 340×480, 3.5” screen. Thoughtful icon navigation speaks to the user in any language while a split screen view adds versatility to in-the-field tasks.
- Improved keypad – 14 button – improves the user’s experience. One key for one function reduces button pushes and promotes efficiency.
- Permanent mount sensors are an industry trend that supports safety, ergonomics, and data integrity.
- A holster is available as accessory to protect and keep clean the SDT340.
- The heavy-duty nylon holster prevents dust ingress, and general wear and tear, while keeping the encased ultrasound unit clean.
Ultranalysis® – Powerful, Analytical, Versatile
Connected to your goals
A reliable asset delivers its engineered value when its needed most. And while the responsibility for reliability belongs to everyone, it’s maintenance whom is called upon first, when things go wrong. For this reason, the SDT340 connects maintenance to reliability in ways we never imagined possible.
SDT340 keeps inspectors connected to their assets. Live timewave and spectral views on its high-resolution colour screen allow inspectors to perform in-the-field diagnosis and analysis; a job previously performed in the office.
High Signal Resolution (HSR) is a game changing feature. Increased sampling rate and better sensitivity lend confidence and accuracy to diagnosis. However, mechanical anomalies are really good at hiding. HSR connects inspectors with the tools to reveal those hard to decipher defects.
An international standardised unit of measurement for ultrasound has the potential to connect every ultrasound inspector in the world, regardless of the equipment they use. SDT340 can lead this revolution.
|On-board measurements||Ultrasound, Vibration, Infrared temperature and Tachometer.|
|Dual Sensor Inputs||One for ultrasound measurement and one for vibration.|
|Time signal and spectrum||On-screen time waveform and FFT. Panning and zooming for signal navigation. Display of the 10 highest values.|
|Frequency range||20 kHz to 50 kHz (ultrasound). 10 Hz to 10 kHz (vibration)|
|Sampling rate||32, 64, 128 and 256 kHz oversampling FocUS Mode|
|Signal length per recording||600 seconds (32 kHz sample rate) or 150 seconds (128 kHz focUS Mode )|
|Data memory||4.2 GB allowing the storage of 71 minutes of signal sampled at 128 kHz or 286 minutes at 32 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Class I instrument exceeding ASTM 1002-11 requirements for gas leak detection using the appropriate sensor.|
|Display||Full color TFT 3.5” screen 320×480. Active area: width 48.96 mm (1.93”) x height 73.44 mm (2.89”)|
|Bluetooth||For audio streaming|
|Housing||Extruded aluminum, shock proof rubber protections|
|Dimensions||L x W x H 221 x 93.5 x 44 mm (8.7 x 3.7 x 1.7 inches)|
|Weight||720 g (25.4 oz), including battery|
|Headphone||Wired headset and wireless Bluetooth headset. The SDT340 is compliant to noise exposure health and safety requirements when using SDT provided models.|
SDT340 – Lifetime warranty!
Imagine never paying for a repair to your ultrasound detector again. With SDT’s unprecedented and unmatched Lifetime Warranty, keep your instrument calibrated and well cared for and never pay for a repair again. We build good products that stand the test of time. That might sound boastful, but we’re passing the rewards of this confidence to our customers. Our reputation stands behind everything we do.
All SDT Products (More languages)
Last updated: 7th December 2023