RMS offer a range of high quality precut shim kits for machinery alignment and positioning.
- High-quality stainless steel to prevent corrosion from exposure to acids or alkalis.
- Available in several machine foot sizes, each with different thickness options to give the right alignment correction facility for almost any machine.
- Easily and quickly identified by permanent marks indicating thickness.
- Completely flat, ensuring stability and consistent machine support over the full surface of the shim.
- Burr-free and have specially rounded corners to avoid injury to operatives during alignment and positioning.
- An extraction and insertion tab to facilitate positioning and removal, each clearly marked with thickness.
- Available in many pre-packed options to suit your requirements.