The Vibration Analyser System User Course is a 2 or 4 day hands-on onsite course that focuses on the basic operation Machinery Health Analyzers. Students collect data on lab machines. The two day course is designed for personnel with little or no experience with vibration analyzers, but who are experienced in the field of vibration data collection and analysis.
- Location: onsite
- Course size: min. 5 students
- Duration: 2 or 4 days
Understanding of vibration analysis. Familiar with basic vibration collection principles.
- Analyzer/computer communication
- Predefined route data collection
- Job data collection and setup
- Manual mode measurements
- Introduction to analysis expert functions
Note: You may take the Vibration Analyser System User Course as a four day course which includes more advanced features.
The 2-day advanced course is intended for personnel with single-channel vibration analysis experience and little or no multi-channel experience. This class covers advanced signal processing using Emerson’s patented PeakVue™ technology for slow-speed analysis, coherence and cross-channel phase, operating deflection shapes (ODS), modal analysis, and other advanced techniques.
Single channel vibration analysis experience is required.
- PeakVue™ technology
- Resonance Detection
- Dual channel data collection
- Fundamentals of cross-channel data collection
- Introduction to coherence and cross-channel phase
- Orbit data collection
- Introduction to Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) testing methods
- Introduction to modal analysis testing methods
- Advanced two-channel DLP
- Zoom Analysis, Cascade, and Overall
- Transient time waveform capture and analysis
- Anaylser Analysis Experts
Can this courses be taken from a distance?
We can cover some of the content from via distance learning, although this course lends itself best to an onsite engagement.
Do I need my own Vibration Analyser?
Many students do have access to Analysers onsite. If that is not the case we do demonstrate using our own Analyser.
How much does the course cost?
Pricing depends on a number of factors. Please complete the ‘Private-course form’ above and we’ll send you a custom quotation.
Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel?