The Training Brochure contains the course options and pricing, examination eligibility (36 months exp.), our terms and conditions, and if preferred an editable PDF Registration form. Payment options: Purchase Order, BACS and Credit Card.
The Vibration Analyser System User Course is a 2 or 4 day hands-on onsite course that focuses on the basic operation Machinery Health Analyzers. Students collect data on lab machines. The two day course is designed for personnel with little or no experience with vibration analyzers, but who are experienced in the field of vibration data collection and analysis.
This is an onsite course (minimum 5 students).
2 or 4 days
Understanding of vibration analysis. Familiar with basic vibration collection principles.
- Analyzer/computer communication
- Predefined route data collection
- Job data collection and setup
- Manual mode measurements
- Introduction to analysis expert functions
Note: You may take the Vibration Analyser System User Course as a four day course which includes more advanced features.
The 2-day advanced course is intended for personnel with single-channel vibration analysis experience and little or no multi-channel experience. This class covers advanced signal processing using Emerson’s patented PeakVue™ technology for slow-speed analysis, coherence and cross-channel phase, operating deflection shapes (ODS), modal analysis, and other advanced techniques.
Single channel vibration analysis experience is required.
- PeakVue™ technology
- Resonance Detection
- Dual channel data collection
- Fundamentals of cross-channel data collection
- Introduction to coherence and cross-channel phase
- Orbit data collection
- Introduction to Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) testing methods
- Introduction to modal analysis testing methods
- Advanced two-channel DLP
- Zoom Analysis, Cascade, and Overall
- Transient time waveform capture and analysis
- Anaylser Analysis Experts
New Brochure Request
The Training Brochure URL is updated remotely with any new updates.
To see the latest version, always refer to the link in your email.
Training Brochure 2020/21
Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel?