Vibration Analysis Pocket Guide
More than 5000 delivered worldwide across all industry sectors
The Vibration Analysis Pocket Guide is a pocket sized version of our very popular Vibration Analysis Wall Chart, and is designed to assist vibration analysis users to diagnose common machinery fault patterns. This quality product is a must for every industrial vibration analyst.
The pocket guide covers 20 real world vibration faults; clear spectrums and waveforms are presented with detailed analysis on the key characteristics for each fault type to aid your diagnosis. The Guide is spiral bound and contains 23 pages (90 x 200mm).
✨ Special Offer 2024 ✨
Save 25% on Wall Charts & VA Pocket guide
Use Coupon code: RMS25CHART
Valid until: 31/12/2024
Our Vibration Analysis Pocket Guide sits prouldy in the training room. The conversations it creates makes between the engineers is fascinating, especially with new recruits. Thanks to RMS for sharing the knowledge. – Engineer, Paper Industry
The faults covered are categorised into synchronous, non-synchronous and sub-synchronous energy (based upon known shaft speed) as follows:
- Imbalance, Misalignment, Belt Misalignment, Structural Looseness, Mechanical Looseness, Sleeve Bearing Wear, Blade/Vane Pass, Worn Gears, Chipped/Broken Gear Teeth, Misaligned Gears.
- Harmonics of Primary Belt Frequency, Rolling Element Bearing Defects, Cavitation, Electrical.
- Primary Belt Frequency, Primary Bearing Cage Frequency, Oil Whirl.
Vibration Analysis Pocket Guide
- Ring bound and printed on high quality durable paper
- Free worldwide shipping to continue supporting engineer education
- Secure delivery with Royal Mail International Signed-for Service
- Payment via the online shop with all major credit cards (Square)
- Add multiple charts and pocket guides to a single order
- Copyright: Reliability Maintenance Solutions Ltd
The Vibration Analysis Pocket Guide was one of the best resources I ever received on a Training Course. – CAT-I Student, Food Industry
Terms and Conditions
- To support Engineer-education we ship Wall Charts and Pocket Guides free-of-charge worldwide.
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail secure international signed-for service.
- Royal Mail aims to delivery between 1-10 working days, depending on location.
- The local carrier for International orders is regional dependent.
- Wall charts are shipped from the UK with the commodities code: PRINTED MATTER
- Custom duties are always paid by the receiver. As each country has different rates, we advise checking with your local postal service for their current custom duties.
- If the apartment/suite number is not included or a bad postal code is provided and reshipping is required, RMS Ltd will send a custom quote for the re-shipping charge – please ensure that the Shipping Address is correct before completing the order.
Refunds & Returns
- RMS Ltd provide a 30-day return policy during which a Customer may return an item that is in re-sellable condition, unless agreed otherwise prior to return (at their own expense).
- As of May 2nd, 2023, any complete or partial refunds issued to credit cards will be subject to a deduction of 2.5% + 0.25p for card processing fees.
- RMS Ltd also provide a return/refund policy for any damaged or defective items as long as any claims are placed within 14 days of the item being received.
- RMS Ltd will not provide any policy for any claims placed on an item after 30 days of being received.
- For Wall Chart and Pocket Guide questions, send emails to the Team at: [email protected]
- If you are interested in custom branding in higher volumes, please complete the form below:
Vibration Analysis Certification
Learn more about gaining VA Certification.
Last updated: 21st February 2024