We offer a wide range of AC 100mV/g ICP accelerometers is designed for use with all types of data collectors and online systems using two-wire constant current method of drive. The range includes standard, high performance premium and OEM accelerometers, each manufactured to the highest ISO standards and backed by outstanding technical customer support services. Options include sensitivities of standard 100mV/g, or choose from: 10mV/g, 30mV/g, 50mV/g, 250mV/g or 500mV/g.
- Top and side entry
- Both integral cable and connection version available
- Dual vibration and temperature option
- High temperature versions
- Both high and low frequency options available
- Instrinsically safe option
- Many different mounting options are available
We offer a comprehensive range of cables, cable assemblies and data test instruments to ensure complete peace of mind when installing industrial vibration sensors. The family is available with a variety of different cables.
AMS 2140 Data Collector Cable Assemblies
We offer a wide variety of
Cable Assemblies (For Use With Fixed Systems)
We offer a wide variety of cable assemblies suitable for many different applications and environmental conditions. Cable lengths can be tailored to meet your specific requirements with connector types to match your specific needs.
- For use in fixed systems where multi-core cables are required to connect between junction boxes and monitoring systems
- Available in 2 – 12 pair 22AWG Individually Screened PVC Cable
- Temperature range -20°C – +80°C
- Polypropylene material
Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel?