Dean Whittle is the founder and managing director of Reliability Maintenance Solutions (RMS) Ltd. based in the United Kingdom. During Dean’s more than 36-year career he has held various roles in electro/mechanical engineering ranging a five-year apprenticeship through various shop floor/field services roles to district manager for a world-leading supplier of Reliability-Based and Condition-Based Maintenance products and services. During the past twenty-five years he has been committed to implementing plant reliability and condition monitoring improvement programs throughout UK industry; covering power, paper, petro-chemical, pharmaceutical, automotive, quarries, film/plastic, food, electronic, service and engineering manufacturing industries.
Dean shares his expertise as an approved trainer for both the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT) and Mobius Institute ISO-18436 accreditation programmes, and as a speaker at a number of conferences.
Additionally, Dean is an active member in a number of accredited institutes and committees:
- ISO TC108 / SC5 Condition Monitoring & Diagnostics of Machine Systems
- Mobius Institute Board of Certification (MIBoC) Technical Committee
- The British Institute of NDT Council Member
- The British Institute of NDT Condition Monitoring Technical Committee
- The British Institute of NDT Vibration Analysis Working Group
- British Standards Institute – BSi Technical sub-committee GME/21/5 – Mechanical vibration and shock and Condition monitoring – Vibration of machines
- British Standards Institute – BSi Technical sub-committee GME/21/7 Mechanical vibration and shock and Condition monitoring – Condition monitoring.
No Events Found